NOC from the Management is mandatory prior to transferring title in a jointly owned property. It provides an assurance to the buyer that the property being purchased does not have any liability with regards to amounts owed to the Management.
You will find below the process, required documents, fee, time, and a link to Access the Service Online.
- Before the NOC can be applied for, all dues to the owed to the Management must be paid.
- Apply for the NOC using E-Service link below
- Upon receipt of Online Application, we shall process the eNOC.
- Required Documents
- From the Seller and Buyer
- Current Title Deed
- In case of Individual(s) (Real Persons):
- UAE Residence Visa (applicable only for UAE residents)
- Emirates ID (applicable only for UAE Residents)
- In case of Local Company
- Trade License,
- Shareholders Certificate,
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- In case of offshore or Foreign Company
- Certificate of Incorporation & Incumbency
- Memorandum and Articles of Incorporation
- Shareholder’s Certificate
- Passport copy of Authorized Signatory (Including Visa Page and Emirates ID for UAE residents)
- Power of Attorney, Passport copy of Attorney where applicable. (Including Visa Page and Emirates ID for UAE residents)
- AED 500/- it takes a working day from submission of complete application and payment of dues. The charges are non refundable.
- Refundable Deposit of AED 5,000.
This deposit shall be refunded to the seller upon provision of New Title Deed through Online Service. Refund application should be processed withing 30 days from the date of issue of NOC.
- If the deal is cancelled, the deposit shall be credited back to sellers account upon request.