This service is applicable to commercial towers in Jumierah Lakes Tower for compliance to Dubai Multi Commodities Center Authority (DMCCA) for license renewal requirements.
This certificate confirms Property Size, Type, Ownership and Service Charge Status.
- Owner, Tenant or their representative can use the service to apply for Certificate of Ownership
- The Certificate is issued within 48 hours of submission of form with correct data.
- Fee is paid at the time of collection.
- The certificate can be collected from Management Office, Fortune Executive Tower.
- If any person other than the Owner or an employee of the tenant will come for collection of certificate, an authority letter will be required.
- Representative’s (Applicant) ID
- Owners ID & Title Deed
- Tenancy Contract and Ejari. If Ejari is not available an undertaking to provide the same within 60 days.
- AED 100 (effective Jan 01 2017)